In this issue:
- SAVE NOW on Early Bird Registration for the 40th Annual Summer Conference
- March, April, May: Regional Conferences in Los Angeles, Florida, New York City, and Boston
- IWWG Members’ Latest Books
- NEW! Monthly writing exercise: Follow the Flow!
Your Latest Page News
|WAYS to SAVE on our 40th Annual Summer Conference:
1. Register here by April 1 for the early bird discount.
2. To save even more, become a member here, then see #1.
Join us July 7–14 at Muhlenberg College, in Allentown, PA, for 30 workshops in all genres; critique groups in fiction, nonfiction, and poetry; acommunity salon; 2 book fairs; and open readings by attendees.
HOUSING: Muhlenberg has provided us with plenty of rooms in 3 styles, which you may select on your registration form:
1. single room in suite of 4, with shared bath and kitchenette
2. double room, with shared bath
3. private room with private bath ($350 additional fee)
BOOK FAIRS: If you wish to participate, you:
1. Must be a member and a conference participant (whether full, weekend, or day/commuter).
2. Must register in advance for the conference so that we can pre-arrange table space. Please inform Marj at email@example.com, with “Book Fair” in the Subject line.
3. May sell only writing-related media.
Same Guild vibe in one day that we experience at the week-long summer conference!
~Erie Flagship City regional-conference attendee
Click on the conference name below to access the registration page, which includes the day’s schedule, workshop blurbs, presenter bios, the venue, and registration/payment options.
California Dreaming: March 25, at Antioch University, Los Angeles
Florida Fling: March 25, in Ponte Vedra, FL (St. Augustine area)
Spring Big Apple: April 22, at Poets House, in Lower Manhattan
Boston “Writing from Your Life” Retreat: May 6, in Medford, MA
California Dreaming 2016