Member News and Events
Manhattan Writing Workshop: Writing For Your Life
Open Letter to IWWG Members and Friends
- Board members Anna Murray, Susan Tiberghien, Lynne Barrett, Sheila Levine, Susanne Davis, and Judith Huge
- Workshop Directors (past and present) Eunice Scarfe, Maureen Murdock, Myra Shapiro, Marylou Streznewski, Kelly DuMar, Heather Cariou, and Dixie King
- Current Operations Director of the IWWG, Kristin Rath
- Board members will be happy to receive yourideas, commentary and feedback.
- A financial statement will be made available to our members annually, in keeping with the best practices of other non-profits.
- You will be kept posted about developments, including our fundraising efforts and their outcomes.
IWWG instructor Myra Shapiro will be reading from her new book of poetry 12 Floors Above the Earth at the NYU Bookstore (726 Broadway, NYC) on Thursday, October 10 from 6PM-7:30PM with Owen Lewis. She will also be reading at the Cornelia Street Café (29 Cornelia Street, NYC) on Thursday, November 14 from 6PM-7:45PM with Wendy Larsen, Owen Lewis, Fran Quinn, and Jim Tolan.
Join Mary Beth Coudal for a three-night, four-day writing retreat in the historic Georgian manor house, Skenewood, in Westport, New York, to focus on your writing from October 17 to 20, 2013. Read more...
A 3-day body-mind-spirit symposium sponsored by Livingkindness Foundation and Jan Phillips, June 20-23, in Saratoga Springs, NY.
Information on upcoming events and other news from central Ohio.
The International Women's Writing Guild is asking you to respond to a survey that will help us move forward with strategic planning for the future. The survey will take you between 10 and 30 minutes to complete, depending on how much time you spend in each"comments" section. Since you are writers, we've tried to give you lots of space to give us feedback in your own words.
It is with gratitude that I send to all of you-speakers, attendees, book fair participants, and agents-my message of thanks for your support, enthusiasm, inspiration, good fellowship, optimism, and hope for this wonderful organization of Guild Sisterhood. We all joined together to produce a 'full of awe' convocation. It was successful because of YOU. All of you.